Dynamic Product Search

Smart Energy Management for Marine and Off Grid


No products in the cart.

REC and WS500 User Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Convert WS500 harness from N to P

It looks like I'll have to replace one of my Mastervolt alternators, and Balmar may be the only one that's available in a reasonable time.

That means I'll likely have to modify the WS500 harness to the P type. Is it possible to get instructions for this?

(I do know how to add/remove pins on the Ampseal connector.)

Many thanks and regards

Laurie Jensen

Ask for Rick at Wakespeed and he will get you the info to convert.