WS500 Deutsch CANBus to NMEA2000 M12 Adapter Cable
Available on backorder | 2-4 weeks
This little guy allows you to use a WS500 wiring harness with the optional CANBus connector and convert it for use with a standard NMEA2000 M12 connector
|Dimensions||8 × 1 × 1 cm|
WS500 Regulator Harness (P-type) with CAN high/low wires$89.95Add to cart
WS500 Regulator Harness (P-type) with CAN high/low wires. Includes Alt. Temp. Sensor. Use this harness for applications where you want to tie into an existing CANBus network using the hi/lo wires only and not have to use the onboard RJ45 cable connectors in the WS500 itself. Note: CANBus is still available to the WS500 via …
WS500 Regulator Harness (P-type) for Van Installations$159.95Add to cart
WS500 Regulator Harness (P-type) for van or RV conversions. Includes Alt. Temp. Sensor.
Use this harness for applications where you want to mount the WS500 near your battery pack and away from the engine compartment.
WS500-LT-K 25 ft Battery Temperature Sensor Cable$49.95Add to cart
Long length (8 meter) (25 ft) Temperature Sensor Kit. May be used for either Alternator or Battery Temperature sensor. Custom length cables are no longer stocked and will require a special order. Contact us if needed.
3kW DC-DC Energy Management System
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system