WS100 To Ford Female Cable Connector
2 in stock (can be backordered)
This handy pigtail makes it possible to connect the WS100 Voltage Regulator to an existing regulator
cable commonly used in existing regulator installations. Perfect for taking advantage of the WS100
regulator as an inexpensive replacement for other multi-stage voltage regulators.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
WS500-LT-K 25 ft Battery Temperature Sensor Cable$49.95Add to cart
Long length (8 meter) (25 ft) Temperature Sensor Kit. May be used for either Alternator or Battery Temperature sensor. Custom length cables are no longer stocked and will require a special order. Contact us if needed.
3kW DC-DC Energy Management System
$2,499.95Add to cart
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system