Tyco EV200ADANA BMS Contactor 48VDC
Typical EV200 applications include battery switching and back-up, DC voltage power control, circuit protection and safety (36-95V coil)
Designed to be the smallest,lightest weight, lowest cost sealed contactor in the industry with its current rating (500+A carry, 2000Ainterrupt at 320VDC).Built-in coil economizer – only1.7W hold power @ 48 VDC (36-95V operation) and it limits back EMF to 0V. Models requiring external economizer also available. Optional auxiliary contact for easy monitoring of power contact position.Hermetically sealed – intrinsically safe, operates in explosive/harsh environments with no oxidation or contamination of coils or contacts,including long periods of non-operation.Versatile coil/power connections.CE marked for EC applications. AIAG QS9000 designed, built and approved.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 10 cm|
3kW DC-DC Energy Management System
$2,499.95Add to cart
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system