REC Precharge Delay-Adjustable
Precharge Delay Module with adjustable Time delay. 120VDC max. voltage
Pre-charge unit is a device that charges the input capacitors of the system components before the main contactor switches on. Pre-charge device eliminates high inrush currents at the switch-on of the contactor and prolongs the contactor lifespan dramatically.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 7 cm|
3kW DC-DC Energy Management System
$2,499.95Add to cart
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system