REC PC Software
Windows-based Master control software includes RS485 programming cable. For REC Active, SI and Q BMS controllers.
User friendly application BMS Master Control offers live view of system’s parameters, allows you to change settings, set the maximum and minimum voltage values, monitor the behaviour of your system during the operation, logging while testing the system and tracking the system’s history. Includes the RS85/USB programming and software on a USB stick.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 1 cm|
WS500 Configuration Tool-Config Version Life Time- Windows$24.95Select options
WS500 Smart Regulator Configuration Tool, Configure Version
April 6, 2020 New Version 1.2.0 includes support for firmware level 2.2.0 just released by Wakespeed!!
Windows 64 bit file format. Works on Windows 7 SP1 Windows 10. XP is NOT supported.
This purchase is valid for 2 installations.
This tool works in conjunction with the WS500 regulator to provide monitoring, configuration, programming, and troubleshooting functions depending on the version you purchase. For more detail watch video by clicking the red arrow in top corner of the product image.
3kW DC-DC Energy Management System
$2,499.95Add to cart
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system