REC PC Software
Windows-based Master control software includes RS485 programming cable. For REC Active, SI and Q BMS controllers.
User friendly application BMS Master Control offers live view of system’s parameters, allows you to change settings, set the maximum and minimum voltage values, monitor the behaviour of your system during the operation, logging while testing the system and tracking the system’s history. Includes the RS85/USB programming and software on a USB stick.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 1 cm|
3kW DC-DC Energy Management System
$2,499.95Add to cart
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system
REC Wi-Fi module
$209.00Add to cart
New Product, available April 2021
Wi-Fi module for REC BMS allows you to control your power on your favourite device using Wi-Fi network. Battery pack parameters such as voltages, current, temperatures, state of charge (SOC) and state of health (SOH) are displayed. It allows BMS settings and parameters setup, also used for BMS firmware updates. It fully substitutes PC Software BMS Master Control or BLE module. As an addition LCD touch display for REC BMS can also be used at the same time as an extension to the system design.