REC PC Software
Windows-based Master control software includes RS485 programming cable. For REC Active, SI and Q BMS controllers.
User friendly application BMS Master Control offers live view of system’s parameters, allows you to change settings, set the maximum and minimum voltage values, monitor the behaviour of your system during the operation, logging while testing the system and tracking the system’s history. Includes the RS85/USB programming and software on a USB stick.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 1 cm|
3kW DC-DC Energy Management System
$2,499.95Add to cart
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system
REC Temperature Sensor with Current Sensor pigtail$39.95Add to cart
New Product, pictures coming soon! (Current image only shows the temperature sensor) The REC Q and SI series have custom cable connectors for the temperature and current sensors. This harness gives you both connectors, with a pre-wired temperature sensor and a pre-wired pigtail to connect your current shunt.