REC Bluetooth Module
Connects to REC Active and Q BMS units via RS485 cable. Enables access to free REC smartphone apps
Out of stock
Discontinued May 2021.
Consider the new WiFi module instead.
Bluetooth module for any REC BMS allows you to control your power on your favourite mobile device by using REC BMS App. REC Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module is a device that connects to REC BMS devices via RS-485 and transfers data via BLE to your smart device. Battery pack parameters such as voltages, current, temperatures, state of charge (SOC) are displayed. Both Android and iOS smart device operating systems applications are free and can be downloaded from Google Play Store or App Store.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 7 cm|
WS100 To Ford Female Cable Connector$24.95Add to cart
This handy pigtail makes it possible to connect the WS100 Voltage Regulator to an existing regulator cable commonly used in existing regulator installations. Perfect for taking advantage of the WS100 regulator as an inexpensive replacement for other multi-stage voltage regulators.
3kW DC-DC Energy Management System
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system