NMEA 2000 Bridge YDNB-07
Unifies two physical NMEA 2000 networks into a single logical network, smoothly exchanging messages between them. The Bridge also support filtering and processing of transmitted messages and contains a built-in compiler of a simple programming language. You can create message processing programs on any device with a MicroSD socket and a text editor. One of the CAN-interfaces on the device has high-voltage galvanic isolation and can operate at a higher supply voltage.
Yacht Devices NMEA Bridge unifies two physical NMEA 2000 networks into a single logical network, smoothly exchanging messages between them. The Device also supports filtering and processing of transmitted messages.
This can accomplish the following tasks:
- Bypass the physical limits of NMEA 2000 networks concerning length of networks (100 meters for regular cable and 250 meters for heavy or mid-type cable) and concerning the maximum number (50) of physical devices attached to the network. On a network with address capacity of 252, multiple bridges can be engaged to expand to around 250 physical devices.
- Isolate devices from each other. Using the simple filter, you can block transmission of all or of selected messages from a given device in a separate subnet.
- Ensure proper functioning of equipment. Correct the transducer offset of the depth sounder, or “delete” invalid data in messages from equipment that is only partially operational using a 2- or 3-line script.
- Ensure compatibility of equipment from different generations. You can create and send any type of NMEA 2000 message using data from other messages in the network.
- Diagnose malfunctions in the NMEA 2000 network. The Device can record network messages and debug data from custom programs on a MicroSD card in a text file. You can view the data in a standard text editor on a smartphone or tablet with a MicroSD slot, there is no need for a computer. You can even create and edit programs for the Device right on your phone!
- Free diagnostics software is supplied for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It allows to play, view and convert binary log files with NMEA 2000 messages from both CAN interfaces.
- Safely connect devices that do not meet NMEA 2000 standards. One of the CAN-interfaces on the device has high-voltage galvanic isolation and can operate at a higher supply voltage.
- Create gateways for networks based on CAN protocol operating at a speed of 250 kbps. The programming language of the device is not designed for full-fledged applications, but one can create, for example, a gateway from a J1939 network to NMEA 2000.
Picture 1. Scheme of a typical installation
The Bridge is equipped with two connectors (on CAN1 and CAN2 network interfaces) compatible with Raymarine SeaTalk NG or with two connectors compatible with NMEA 2000 Micro Male (used in Garmin networks). For other networks, an adaptor cable may be required. Drawing of connectors is available in Appendix C of the User Manual.
NMEA2000 Micro Male, Raymarine Seatalk NG
Yacht Devices are shipped Free via Air Mail directly from the manufacturer in Europe. Expected delivery is 2-3 weeks from receipt of order. Duty and import costs, if applicable, are not included in the price.
NMEA 0183 Gateway YDNG-03
Allows you to connect NMEA 0183 equipment to a NMEA 2000 network and vice versa. It has a bi-directional converter with wide support of message types including AIS. The configurable baud rate from 300 to 115200 baud for the NMEA 0183 port allows connection of AIS transceivers (38400 baud), fast NMEA 0183 multiplexers and PC adaptors, as well as standard NMEA 0183 equipment.
NMEA 2000 USB Gateway YDNU-02
Bi-directional gateway allows you to see data from a NMEA 2000 marine digital network on a PC, laptop or tablet PC with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS or Linux. With it, you get marine network data including vessel course, speed, position, wind speed and direction, water depth, AIS messages from vessels and aircrafts and other navigation data in PC applications.
Text Display YDTD-20
Instrument display for NMEA 2000 networks. It shows the vessel’s position, course and speed, wind and weather data, water depth, log and trip distance, engine revolutions, batteries voltage, etc. With other firmware, you can monitor up to four engines and transmissions, temperature in the exhaust system, the vessel’s trim tabs, four batteries, four diesel and four gasoline tanks and three fresh water and three black water tanks. Typical power consumption is 20 mA only.
NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Router YDNR-02N
$289.00Add to cart
Yacht Devices is pleased to present the most anticipated product of the season: NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Router YDNR-02N, equipped with one NMEA 2000, two NMEA 0183, and one SeaTalk ports and Wi-Fi. It combines the best features of our NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway and NMEA 0183 Wi-Fi Router.