Engine Gateway YDEG-04
Gateway for Volvo Penta, BRP Rotax, SmartCraft (Mercury, Mercruiser) and J1939 engines to NMEA 2000 marine electronics network. It will provide you with engine revolutions, motor hours, coolant temperature, battery voltage, warning and alarms, fuel rate and other data on the screen of your chart plotter. No extra cables required in most cases thanks to a built-in Y-connector.
Gateway for Volvo Penta, BRP Rotax, SmartCraft (Mercury, Mercruiser) and J1939 engines to NMEA 2000 marine electronics networks. It will provides you with engine revolutions, motor hours, coolant temperature, battery voltage, warning and alarms, fuel rate and other data on the screen of your chart plotter.
The Engine Gateway is compatible with BRP Rotax, Yanmar 4JH series, SmartCraft (Mercury, Mercruiser), J1939 engines (Caterpillar, etc.) and most Volvo Penta engines manufactured since 2004, and even with some engines manufactured before 2000.
Compatible Volvo Penta engines:
- with all versions of EVC-B, EVC-C, EVC-D, EVC-E (most modern engines manufactured since 2006);
- D1 and D2 series with MDI (Mechanical Diesel Interface), for example D2-40F;
- EDC III and EDC IV diesel engines (EMS 2.0, EMS 2.2);
- with EVC-A MC and EVC-A EC (also known as EVCmc and EVCec);
- EFI engines with MEFI4B ECU or later (gasoline, 2004-2005), with or without an EVC system installed;
- all EGC engines (gasoline, 2005 and Later), with or without an EVC system installed.
For J1708, J1587 and Volvo Penta KAD, EDC I and EDC II engines, please see our new J1708 Engine Gateway YDES-04.
On most vessels with Volvo Penta engines, all that you need is to plug the device into an empty socket of the NMEA 2000 network backbone and connect the engine cable to a Multilink hub or, using the built-in Y-connector on the engine cable of Gateway, to connect it in series with any of the EVC tachometers.
For some engines (please see section IV of manual for details) an adaptor cable is required, and we offer different adaptor cables (see the bottom of this page) for a reasonable price (available in the accessories section of the ordering page).
Factory settings are suitable for most of vessels with one or two engines. In case of two or more engines, one Gateway is enough if they are joined to a single network.
NMEA2000, Raymarine NG
Yacht Devices are shipped Free via Air Mail directly from the manufacturer in Europe. Expected delivery is 2-3 weeks from receipt of order. Duty and import costs, if applicable, are not included in the price.
3kW DC-DC Energy Management System
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system
NMEA 0183 Multiplexer YDNM-02
Smart multiplexer with five NMEA 0183 ports and one SeaTalk port, auto detection of port speed and easy configuration with a click of a button! And, of course, it has flexible filters, routing rules, and supports firmware updates.
The underlying idea was to create simplest multiplexer in the world. In our lab, the project was called “Simple Multiplexer”, but later we added a lot of features and removed the word “Simple”. Nonetheless, we are sure that it is still the easiest to install. Instead of a laptop and software, you’ll only need a paperclip.
NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Router YDNR-02N
Yacht Devices is pleased to present the most anticipated product of the season: NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Router YDNR-02N, equipped with one NMEA 2000, two NMEA 0183, and one SeaTalk ports and Wi-Fi. It combines the best features of our NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway and NMEA 0183 Wi-Fi Router.