CAN Log Viewer
CAN Log Viewer is designed to view and analyze live data from NMEA 2000 and J1939 networks, as well as log files recorded by our products and Raymarine chart plotters. This software can configure and update the firmware of our products not eqipped with a MicroSD card, and display historical data from sensors. Works on Microsoft Windows, Linux and Max OS X.
CAN Log Viewer software is a free viewer, player, recorder and converter of CAN (Controller Area Network) logs. It can play your CAN recordings or display live data from our USB and Wi-Fi gateways on a PC screen in real time and highlight changing data.
Picture 1. Screenshot of CAN Log Viewer, click to enlarge
Since version 1.10, the program can list NMEA 2000 devices and show their properties (product and configuration information). If the program is connected using USB Gateway YDNU-02 or Wi-Fi Gateway YDWG-02, it also can enumerate NMEA 2000 devices, change its network addresses, device and system instances, configuration information (some manufacturers use it to change device’s settings), and update firmware of supported devices.
CAN logs contain network level data and compatible with any high level protocol, including J1939 and NMEA 2000. This simple tool will help you:
- view live and recorded network data in binary and readable form (using built-in viewers available for major J1939 and NMEA 2000 data types);
- list, configure and update NMEA 2000 devices (see the video);
- display historical data from our sensors;
- manage 84 loads from 3 digital switching banks;
- view Raymarine SeaTalk NG log files;
- identify what data are available on the network;
- with setup and troubleshooting of NMEA 2000 and J1939 equipment (more than 2000 J1939 DTC descriptions in database);
- analyze unknown CAN protocols (see Manual for a real example);
- convert log files to a spreadsheet and text formats for future processing;
- convert data prepared in a spreadsheet file for playing on a physical CAN network by Voyage Recorder;
- convert CAN logs with NMEA 2000 data to the format of YDVR Converter software (.DAT file);
- analyze recordings of Engine Gateway and NMEA 2000 Bridge;
- monitor live data from NMEA 2000 USB Gateway and NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway;
- record .CAN files from serial, TCP and UDP ports of NMEA 2000 USB Gateway and NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway.
WS500 Configuration Tool-Config Version Life Time- Windows$24.95Add to cart
WS500 Smart Regulator Configuration Tool, Configure Version April 19, 2021 New Version 1.2.2 includes support for firmware level 2.4.1 just released by Wakespeed!! Not sure which version you need? Here’s a quick overview: If you want to be able to view your system operating parameters in real time and edit your profile, adjust regulator settings …
WS500 Smart RegulatorFrom:
Bonus !! Buy One and get the WS500 configuration Tool Free, a $ 24.95 value!
Buy two and get the Pro version Free,
a $ 149.95 value!
And if you build it as a kit you save 10% on all accessories !!
(versus ordering items individually)
The WS500 is a next generation Smart Regulator for Marine, Off-grid and RV applications. It is ideally suited to the latest in battery technology and includes CANBus and NMEA2k communications to integrate into an overall Energy Management Network. Select your Wiring harness based on whether you need positive or negative type alternator excitation. You WILL need either a Positive or Negative Wiring Harness. Make sure you include it when you buy. You may also wish to include a battery temperature sensor wiring harness. This is optional but is strongly recommended, especially in “Battery Centric” configurations where the WS500 can reduce its output when your battery starts to warm up.
Scroll down to select your options:
Switch Control YDSC-04
$149.00Add to cart
The additional control post. The Switch Control allows viewing of the state and the management of four channels of an NMEA 2000 switch bank from the connected buttons with LED indicators. It is designed to work in tandem with Circuit Control YDCC-04 (contains four latching relays) and is compatible with other NMEA 2000 digital switching devices managed by standard NMEA 2000 PGNs 127501 and 127502.
WIFI Gateway, Yacht Devices YDWG02
If you wish to see marine data from a smartphone, you should choose the Wi-Fi Gateway. It can join an existing Wi-Fi network on board or establish its own. It is also a bi-directional gateway, and can also convert NMEA 2000 to NMEA 0183 and vice versa for compatibility with outdated software. The Web Gauges page of the internal website allow viewing of realtime vessel data (position, depth, wind, course and speed, engine, etc.) using a web browser on PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. This listing is for the item on the right that connects to your NMEA2000 network.